Search This Blog

Friday 16 December 2011

The Collection: Chevelle - Chevelle

by Burry1977 How do you call this a collection with only 4 or their 6 albums? fail itunes, fail.

by The Feel of Air This is pointless. Waste of whatever you want to call it.

by Kimberly Hakes I'm new to Chevelle, the only song I had before was The Red. Now that its around Christmas time I figured I'd get their songs with some iTunes gift cards. I already ordered Hats Off To The Bull and am not too impressed by Point #1. Now with this I can get exactly what I want for half the price! Woohoo!

Formed: 1995 in Chicago, IL

Genre: Rock

Years Active: '90s, '00s

Inspired by the lurching riffs of Helmet and the soft/loud vocal dynamics of Tool, the Chicago-based trio Chevelle formed in 1995 with an aggressive, heavy sound. Comprising brothers Sam (drums), Pete (vocals, guitar), and Joe Loeffler (bass), the band began playing parties and outdoor events, which quickly led to bookings at Chicago clubs when youngest member Joe was just 14-years-old. In 1999, Chevelle released their Steve Albini-produced debut album, Point #1, on Squint Entertainment. Three years... Full Bio

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment