Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 February 2012

In bred brother sister!!

Don't be so hard on yourself.  I think at one point or another, we all do things that we wish that we would have done our
homework before we acted first.
I did the same thing with a German Shepherd female. She was sorta a rescue situation.  She was the prettiest thing I had seen in a
while. Big bone, nice thick head and gorgeous coat and condition.  Just knew she had to have some really nice breeding behind her.
Took her home, promised I wouldn't part with her.  Order a pedigree and not one name had any title, health clearance, or kennel
name beside some BYBer's name.  It really didn't matter because we didn't plan on breeding her. However, it was a shock to find out
she had a fruit salad of a pedigree. I know that is very different from your situation. But was just sharing how easy it is to be fooled
by looks.
Enjoy your pit and good luck with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment