Search This Blog

Friday 2 December 2011

Testimonial - Welcome to My Favorite Blog Pitbull Diary

Hello! Everyone i am Srikanth Boleddu,
                          Hope you are in good health , i am fine as well .Few days ago my son brought home a beautiful puppy and we all got so much excited about it this was very beautiful puppy and my son asked me,"dad can we adopt a dog ?" and i had many questions coming into my mind that we never had a dog before and we don't even know how to keep them and their habitat or what they like or eat and how to keep a dog at home or how to train a dog etc etc ...


                          But my son was young and was keen to keep it so after discussing with my wife . We both decided that ok we will allow only if you have enough knowledge about dogs for e.g , how to do dog training , what dog food is good , what dog supplies we might require ,  and etc etc . Because all these things have to be looked before you adopt a dog . Because you want to give good to your dog and good things can be costly as well . Had to think about all these things then we agreed that if our son will take good care of this puppy so we will keep it . and finally we kept this beautiful dog puppy and we could see from expressions of that young puppy how much happy he was .
                          Straight after this when i got some time at my Computer i opened the Google and started looking for more information , i never kept dogs myself before so i wanted to know how to best facilitate this new young guy in our home . My Son told me this dog breed is called Pitbull .
                           What was funny thing is that as soon as i typed Pitbull and press the enter button for search it gave me many results of the popular rapper Pitbull ,  i played few songs of Pitbull and i liked them , Pitbull videos are mostly with big breasted women very teasing for younger generation . He sings at high pitch so i had to download Pitbull lyrics .  However after downloading many popular songs and videos of Pitbull feat other singers i had good time pass but i was getting off from my topic , i forgot i was looking for Pitbull dogs . So once again i started my search with Pitbull dogs .
                             i saw many beautiful Pitbull pictures , collars for Pitbull and a lot more . There were few very comprehensive dog websites  which discussed things in details and i showed these websites to my son and he found them very helpful as well , its been almost a week now and our cute little puppy is very happy and eating on time sleeping on time and my son takes him out for a walk few times daily .
                             Still we haven't named our cute new family member and i hope people will suggest good names , if anyone reads this blog kindly suggest me websites for better care and a name . Also let me know if i you had or have one dog Pitbull and i will appreciate it a lot . Thanks for reading my small and exciting blog please subscribe and share on facebook because if more people hear about it i will get more feedback and help. so thanks again .    

No comments:

Post a Comment